Forge a Clear Path to Business Success.
Over its 50+ years, JSI has honed a singular focus of helping senior staff and boards of directors achieve their corporate goals. We partner with clients from start to finish in the decision-making process. As a proven advisor to telecom providers, JSI knows where the industry has been and where it is heading. Yet, above all, we understand the complexities of offering service in rural America
JSI identifies and emphasizes the fundamentals, and obstacles, to an effective board-management partnership. Our programs help identify:
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Regulatory Landscape
- Consumer Demand and Technology Trends
- Corporate Financial Standing
- Corporate Structure
- Internal and External Communications Needs
Contact Steve Meltzer at 301-459-7590 for more details on our board and management training program.
- Data Collection & Analysis
- JSI Meeting with Board and Staff
- Review the company’s current position
- Educate Board and Staff on key business and industry issues
- Performance of the SWOT Analysis
- Identification of Goals and Objects
- Development of Strategies and Action Items
- Development of Implementation Plans
- Preparation of Summary Report
JSI can perform a comprehensive assessment of your company’s operational profile, production/service strategies, network/technology resources/options, and management tenets. This includes employee interviews and focus groups; administration and analysis of cultural “vitality” surveys; a review of processes, procedures, and support systems; a summary report; and discussion and follow-up of comprehensive findings and recommendations.
As part of our review we’ll identify strategic partnerships and alliances that will enable you – and your partners – to achieve significant cost-saving, resource-growing economies of scale in management, financial analysis and review, accounting and regulatory compliance, network/plant maintenance, and other operational areas.
For additional information on organizational assessments, contact Leo Staurulakis at 301-459-7590.
- General Industry Overview
- Cost Separations Studies
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Technical Operations
- Strategic Sales & Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Internal & External Communications
- Product & Service Development and Deployment
- Bundling and Pricing
- Business Case Analysis
- Board Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Management Communications
Contact Steve Meltzer at 301-459-7590 to set-up your customized staff training program.
- Executive Search – CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO, etc.
- Executive Pay and Incentive Package Design
- Organization and Staff Compensation Plans
- Incentive Compensation System Design
- Performance Review Systems
- Employee Surveys
Contact Steve Meltzer at 301-459-7590 for more details.
- JSI is a proactive partner, closely attuned to the financial, technological, business and policy developments unfolding across the industry.
- Our team regularly meets with the FCC and PUC staff on regulatory initiatives and provides expert testimony in federal and state proceedings.
- JSI plays a prominent role in industry and association forums and champions the interests of community based independent providers as policy is debated and formed.
- Our staff is knowledgeable, accessible and consistently receives positive feedback.
- We give back to the industry and local communities through various charitable activities.
What Clients Say
Whether it is assisting with cost studies, evaluating a new venture, or leading strategic planning sessions, JSI has shown time and time again that their expertise in the telecom and business arenas are second to none.
Upcoming Seminars & Webinars