The FCC's reforms of the federal Lifeline program imposes several additional administrative requirements on eligible telecommunications carriers. JSI is offering clients an array of services to help ease the burden, including: assessment of rules and regulations and evaluation of company compliance; design of compliance procedures and documents; and, assistance with the filing of Lifeline forms. JSI's experienced team can facilitate clients' compliance with both the new and existing Lifeline rules.
JSI helps providers with Lifeline compliance in many areas, including:
- Developing Lifeline initial enrollment and recertification forms
- Developing Lifeline marketing materials
- Developing enrollment and recertification procedures
- Reviewing existing Lifeline policies and procedures
- Conducting staff trainings
- Filing Lifeline-related forms with the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC), the FCC, and state commissions
- Assisting with Lifeline audits and data validations
- Filing comments and ex partes on behalf of eligible telecommunications carriers
If you would like additional information or have questions regarding compliance with Lifeline rules, contact John Kuykendall (email@example.com) or Tanea Davis Foglia (firstname.lastname@example.org) in JSI's Maryland office, at 301-459-7590.